Golden West Athletic Community,
As we are sure you have heard, Golden West will start conditioning on Wednesday, July 1. We are very limited with what we can do, but this is a positive first step. This posting will contain a great deal of information on how to get clear and times of workouts.
Forms needed to be clear are attached. The attachments include:
- Physical Forms
- Family ID registration instructions (no form—registration will be verified electronically)
- Covid19 waiver forms (English and Spanish versions)
All students must be cleared to participate.
It will be very difficult and time consuming if students show up to work out without a yellow clearance card. To expedite this process, we are asking that all students come to the Athletic Office (M4—next to band room) anytime between 8:00am-6:00pm on Monday, June 29 or Tuesday, June 30, to receive a signed yellow clearance card. You may send the clearance documents via email, but you will only be able to receive a signed yellow clearance card in person. You must have this yellow clearance card to participate. Listed below please see the conditioning times and meeting locations for each program.
Volleyball—-Tuesday 6:30-7:30am; Thursday 7:00-8:00am in the stadium
Boys Water Polo—Monday through Thursday 7:30-9:00am grass area inside pool fence
Cheer—Tuesday through Thursday 7:30-10:00am immediately west of stadium in the grass
Varsity Football—Tuesday through Thursday 10:00-11:30am at the varsity baseball bleachers
Varsity Girls Polo—Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9:15-10:45am; Friday 8:00-9:30am at the pool grass
JV Girls Polo—Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 11:00am-12:30pm at the pool grass
Frosh/JV Football—Tuesday through Thursday 5:00-6:00pm at the varsity baseball bleachers
Tennis—Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-8:00pm at the tennis courts
Points of emphasis:
- All students should have a mask. They will not wear the mask while exercising.
- Students must bring their own water. Do not share.
- No locker rooms or changing. Students must arrive ready to participate.
- Please be prompt with both arrival and departure times.
- Anyone feeling ill or have symptoms is strongly advised to stay home.
- Temperature will be taken and health questions asked prior to participation each day